Gambling is meant to be a type of entertainment for the well-off and should be fun. However, when it is overdone-it’s not fun anymore. Being a compulsive gambler can hurt your health and relationships. Compulsive gambling can cause you a serious financial crisis. However, the consequences of spending excessive amounts of money on your gaming habit can be more severe than just losing money.
Casino Roam advocates responsible gambling. Please, apply the following directive when betting, visiting a brick and mortar casino, playing the lottery, bingo, or playing games online.
- When making bets, never risk more than you can afford.
- Set a financial and time limit for each gambling session.
- Don’t play games when you have important things to do.
- Don’t chase your loss.
- Set out a stop loss for each gambling session.
- Don’t drink alcohol excessively or take drugs while playing with real money.
- Take regular breaks to cool yourself down.
- Think about your family.
- Don’t get into debt.
Do you have a gambling problem? Please, seek help. Support and treatment are available.
If you feel your gambling causes you or your family problems, please visit NHS Help for Problem Gambling page. You can take an assessment to determine if you have an addiction problem.
Gambling addiction can be successfully treated in the same way as other addictions.
Back to Home Page